Ethiopia is full of opportunities and agrofood is the backbone of Ethiopian economy. The government currently undertakes several large scale projects aiming to develop the agrofood sector and supports foreign investment and trade through incentives.
– has Sub-Saharan Africa's 5th biggest economy and mostly supported by agrofood sector
– is the first in livestock breeding sector in Africa and also one of the first 10 countries in the world.
– has the largest agricultural area in Africa as well as many agricultural sources and various ecological areas
– is an import-dependent country for food processing and agricultural machinery and equipment.
ADDIS AGROFOOD & PACK:
– is the leading agrofood exhibition in Ethiopia with the potential to become a highly influential event in Eastern Africa
– is a constantly growing exhibition in exhibitor and visitor numbers
– is favored by numerous globally known companies targeting Ethiopian market
– has a huge network consisting of partner companies, agents and associations